This policy is about how Megabit uses and processes your data when shared through our website or service. It was last updated on 2021-06-08.
- Data Controller
Personal information is processed by us, an entity incorporated in accordance with the laws of Croatia and with following contact details; Megabit d.o.o. Address: Hrvojeva 11, 21204 Dugopolje, Croatia
- Data we receive
- Web Server Logs
When you visit our website, we may track information from your visit. With each visit we may automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page.
- Third – Party Technologies We use Google services (Analytics, Remarketing, Display). We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the internet. We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on a person’s past visits to our website.
- Personal Data Obtained From You Visitors can register or fill out the necessary forms to obtain access to some parts of our websites (including but not limited to download pages, online service pages, blog to email services). We will ask you for some Personal Data or information related to your role in the organization you represent. Some of the information requested will be required for registration or transaction and some may be optional. Also, we may ask you to disclose further Personal Information to enable us to provide assistance and information to you. We may also collect and process data about you to help in administrative purposes. You may give us personal information by signing End User License Agreement, filling the forms and in the registration/download form on our websites or by sending other documentation. The Personal Information that you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and other relevant information. During the Support, we may process your
- Data collected by our products and services The data collected by our products and services is used for the purpose that you provided it for and to improve the products and services, usage, compatibility with operating systems and other 3rd party products and services. The data that is automatically collected may include IP addresses, operating system, operating system version, operating system language, browser type, geographic location, browser language, device information and other information.
- Web Server Logs
- Legal basis and purpose of processing
We will process your data when we have to perform a contract, and we will be processing your data as long as the contractual relationship with you is in force and during the five years following the end of said relationship. This results in us having to process your data for purposes of providing you with both the Services, as well as to perform our obligations under the Services
Subject to obtaining your consent, and if you do not withdraw any such consent, we may also process your data for the following purposes
a) To send you electronic commercial communications (if you subscribe to our newsletter) or to answer the requests you may address us when contacting us;
c) If you opt to sign in by means of a third-party social media platform, we may obtain ID confirmation and other information from that third party, as mentioned in each case;
When we have to comply with a legal obligation applicable to us from time to time, such as those set forth in Regulation of Publications on the Internet, Criminal Code laws. In any such cases, the data will be processed only during the periods set forth by said laws, being deleted thereafter.
Finally, we may also process your data to protect our legitimate interests, as long as said data is strictly necessary to fulfil the goals set forth below, namely:
a) To review, monitor, investigate, and analyze how to improve the Services and/or the Site, as well as to keep our Services and the Site secure and operational and prevent abusive activity (e.g. fraud, spam, phishing activities, etc.). The interests at stake are ensuring a correct and safe environment for both other users and us, taking those interests prevalence over your legitimate interests (we need to create and maintain an environment which is in accordance with the law, the legitimate interests of other parties, what other users may expect from our end, and to protect other users’ security when accessing the Site and using the Services);
b) Besides any commercial electronic and non-electronic commercial communication sent when we have obtained your consent as mentioned above, we may also send you those kind of communications when you are our client. In this last case, we will only send you information belonging to us and concerning services and/or products identical or similar to the ones you have contracted with us. In these cases, we have a legitimate interest in processing your contact information to keep you informed about any of our products and services, prevailing this interest over your right to personal data given the non-sensitive nature of the data in question and the fact that the contractual relationship built with our clients results in those clients expecting these kinds of communications; and
c) Upon dissociating the data we have so as to be impossible to be associated to you or any other person, to perform statistical and other analysis on information we collect (technical and metadata).
- Transfer of data
We may also share your information with competent courts and authorities, when we are legally required to do so (for instance, to allow such bodies to investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities), or we have to take action to protect our rights or any third-party rights.
- Data retention
We retain personal data that we collect only for as long as necessary for the purpose for which you have provided the data for or for as long as we legitimately need to do so, or as long as required for tax, legal or other regulatory requirements request us to do for compliance with such.
If your personal data is no longer required for any legitimate reason to be stored, we will delete, securely destroy, erase it, or in case it is not possible for example in backups or archives your data will be destroyed when deletion is possible.
7.2. The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
COOKIE DESCRIPTION .AspNetCore.Identity.Application Used for login informations. .AspNetCore.Cookies Used for login informations. cookieconsent_status Used by a third-party library to make note if users have accepted or refused cookies.
Third Party Cookies
COOKIE DESCRIPTION _ga Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. _gat Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate _gid Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website Collect Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing chann els.
- Data subject rights
By requesting to our company within the frame of Law of Personal Data; you may claim request to access rights as set forth below.
- Inquiry on whether personal data is processed;
- Requesting information about personal data if it has been processed;
- Inquiry on the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for the purpose;
- Finding out whether the third parties to which personal data are transferred in the country or abroad;
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or improperly processed, and requesting that third parties to this process be notified of the transfer of personal data;
- Requesting that personal data be deleted or destroyed in the event that the reasons for its processing is not fulfilled despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law of Protection of Personal Data and other related laws, and requesting that the process performed in this context be notified to third parties;
- Objection to the appearance of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems;
- Having the right to claim damages in the event of a corruption due to the processing of personal data in violation of the law
You may contact us via our privacy e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send e-mail through this adress for exercise your rights.